Sunday, March 9, 2008

IT'S ALWAYS JAZZ SUNDAY: THE LOVE LIST 44-46 AND FLU UPDATE

The flu update--Gregory is going down for the count....AAARGH! Margeaux is still sick and held up in my bed and Me, I am the mother...no rest for the weary.

The Love List 44-46

When I started the Love List, I purposely did not want to list physical attributes. I wanted content of character to reign supreme. But I do have some physical preferences. It's not that I don't notice physically attractive men...I absolutely do! however, looks are fleeting and they do not tell you anything at all about a person's core values.

44. Takes care of teeth.

45. Long hair/dreds/afro/braids. I love long hair on a man. Now mind you, Men with bald heads, short hair are just as fine too! I am partial to men with long hair.

46. Tall. I am 5'8" in my bare feet so if I put on heels I am easily 6" tall. Again I am not ruling out brothers who are 5'7"

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive