Thursday, August 16, 2007

A LUMP...WHAT THE FUCK!

I have a Doctor's appointment next Wednesday at 11:30 am. I have a small lump under my armpit--not directly in the armpit just below it. My gynecologist--who reigns supreme in the universe is sending me to a surgeon. If I was a normal woman living a normal life, I would be freaked out. I am not. This, like everything else, will be taken in stride. Besides, my plate is so full I can't fit this on it. Don't get me wrong, I am handling this matter and I doing what I am supposed to do--having it checked out. There is nothing else to do. I can't stress over this and what it might be, I only have room left in my universe for what is.

2 comments:

? said...

I am praying for you, lovebabz. That lump is no match for God.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Bottleblonde thanks for your prayers and visits.
Love,
Babz

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive