Monday, August 13, 2007

CATALYST FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE

Last night while reading Spiritual Divorce, Divorce as a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life-by Debbie Ford. I am up to the third set of healing action steps--a series of questions that I need to answer. What am I resisting in my life? What am I afraid of? What will happen if I surrender to the situation? What am I getting out of holding on to the resistance? Who is getting hurt? What obstacles need to be removed before I can surrender? I spent about an hour pondering and writing in my journal. These questions were very direct and I am forced to deal with them. On paper things don't look as scary. I don't won't to give up my home, but if holding on to it at all cost is like handcuffs on my wrist and I can't move forward because of it, then, for the sake of sanity and financial breathing room. I have to let it go. This is my struggle. This is my biggest fear. I know I can get there--I am there.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive