Friday, August 3, 2007

FAITH FORWARD FRIDAY: CHARTING MY OWN COURSE

The most stunning thing of late for me, is not the fact that I have to do 30 days in prison, nor that my husband has left me, or the fact that I am unemployed and God knows if I ever will be again, but that I can look out onto the horizon and chart my own course. I can think about what I want for myself and sail in that direction. The possibilities are endless. That is the gift of faith and love. I can dream the biggest dream and God will move heaven and earth to make sure that I get it. I am supposed to be happy and living well. No matter what! So it's full steam ahead from here on out. I am not depending on anybody for my own happiness. I am in command of my joy. I may not know where I am going just yet, but believe, I am sailing toward the horizon. I already know where I've been, I've already sailed through rocky waters. I am counting on smooth sailing and if I happen upon stormy weather, I know what to do, I've been in some of the stormiest weather and lived to tell the tale. God's got my back and I know it!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive