Tuesday, June 19, 2007

True Love Tuesday: Choosing Joy

In the last week I have been on an emotional roller coaster. My husband's decision to move out was at best horrendous to my soul. However if truth be told, I asked him to leave in a mean and nasty way. Yes, I am owning this. Not only did I ask him to leave, but I did not cook a decent Father's Day meal. I just was so mad that I didn't care. So taking a page from Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, I have decided to handle things differently. I love my husband deeply and he is at a crossroads in his life just as I am. So rather than fight with me, he thought it best to put some space between us. I am not in agreement with this, but it is what it is. I woke this morning with a completely different attitude and the universe responded. In the span of 24 hours I have returned my home and family back to a sense of harmony and love. I kissed and hugged my husband and I laughed with my children. This is the woman I want to be--happy and joyous and full of gratitude.

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive