Saturday, June 16, 2007

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Any day now I will be summoned to court to deal with my bankruptcy and foreclosure. Never in my life have I felt so helpless and all alone. I feel like I have exhausted all avenues, I don't know what else to do except wait. I would be fine if I didn't have 4 little kids all under the age of 10. My dear husband has secured housing for himself. So I have an apartment application to fill out and I dread doing it. 1) I hate that I have to give up my house--although I am looking on the bright side--I am starting over. 2) My credit is terrible. and 3) I'll think of that later. My car will be repossessed any day now, BUT I did go out and get a minivan for pennies! I am so proud of myself, no payments all mine! Mind you I have to pray that this baby stays in good shape for awhile. I must say I do feel very calm as though I know things will be alright. I swear I believe it and feel it! I am keeping the faith...that I will make all the right decisions for me and my kids. It's just us now and although my husband proclaims to the heavens that he will help and support, I know he has already proven that he isn't trustworthy, just by virtue of him leaving in the midst of all the drama and uncertainty he leaves. So maybe I have my decision in that area as well. Yep, God's got my back!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive