Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Sister Lo

My Sister Lo, is an amazing woman. She has a mathematical brain, so she thinks very logically about things. Where I am always consumed by emotions she steps in and points out another perspective. I am talking about my sister today because she is my touch stone and these last few years while I am in the midst of life-changing events and circumstances, she has talked me through, cuddled me, sent me money, sent me notes, made laugh and let me cry all without judgement. I love her because there is no choice but to love her, we are blood-bone thick. So to all those with a sister, a good girlfriend, a cut-buddy, a running partner, an angel in your corner, congrats! My life is bearable and brighter because she helps make it so.

1 comment:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your computer desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want link me your blog, so I’ll publish on mine.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive