Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TRUE LOVE TUESDAY: ORDINARY KINDNESS

It is easy to believe every negative thing that has been written and said about me of late. I have been in the press for the last 4 years. I committed a crime that turned my life upside down. My own self-loathing is greater than anything anyone else could heap on me. What has kept me grounded and sane was the ordinary kindness of people who I know well, and those that I know only in passing. It is truly amazing the way so many have reached out to make sure that I was better than OK. My friends have carried me through when I couldn't carry myself. Even my husband has been a great source of inspiration. I am bouyed by the care and concern of people who could easily turn their backs as others have done. If I thought I knew what love was, I surely was re-educated. Little things matter, small kind deeds matter. A telephone call, a brief note, stopping by and checking in, these ordinary kind things are what makes love sweeter. I am without a doubt gratfeul for these troubling days, I am learning about love and I am learning to accept the kindness offered. I deserve love and I hope for love and I live in love.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive