Monday, July 30, 2007

MY LIFE: WORK IN PROGRESS

Finally I am starting to feel OK. The last couple of days have been some of the most intense days I have ever experienced. The court experience was quite overwhelming on top of press buzzing around. The next day newspaper coverage was fine. A local news blog had a lot of negative comments from folks--some comparing me to Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. Hhmm, that's how you know there are a lot of people who could really use a friend. To compare me to those young women is funny. So now I can focus on the next hurdle of getting ready to serve my time. I am just so grateful that all this is starting to move behind me. I have been living with this so long that I am going to have to work hard to get my life back to pre-scandal. The Judge suggested that I get my life back to where it was before all this happened. I am going to do just that---yes, it will take a bit of doing. But as I said, I am choosing happiness. I am walking forward and I feeling good.

2 comments:

GoteeMan said...

Don't sweat the critics... in the history of life, nobody ever remembers their names.

Jeff

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Thanks, I like that.

love,
Babz

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive