Wednesday, July 25, 2007

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW!

..When I think of a day that's gray and lonely, I stick out my chin and grin and say...The SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW!

Tomorrow at 12 noon or sometime thereabouts, I will find out what my sentence will be. I remain steadfast in my peacefulness. I am choosing happiness no matter what. If I am sentenced to prison...off I go. If I am home confined, home I will sit. All I know that next year this time, this will be a distant memory and I will be doing my probation. I am changing...transforming. I am a woman growing into her own skin. This has been an ordeal of amazing proportions. I could not dream this up...but I must have. I attracted all this drama by my actions. I have created the energy for all this drama and only I can stop it. I am stopping it. So tomorrow I will go to federal court with a smile on my lips and a song in my heart. I am the architect of my destiny and tomorrow is but a pit stop. I am not going to bed with this on my mind. And this weekend will be a local news black-out--I am not interested in what will be written--it will not be uplifting. I am moving on and it's sunny everywhere I go.

1 comment:

M.b.r.a.i.n said...

Good luck. I'll cross my fingers and toes for you.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive