Friday, July 20, 2007

FAITH FORWARD FRIDAY: WHO'S TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE?

As I think about my life and the last few years, I see clearly the trajectory of my decisions, both good and bad that have brought me to this point. I see it. It is not by accident that I committed a crime, that my marriage is failing, that I am bankrupt and could lose my home. These things are occurring as a result of my behaviour. I broke faith with myself, my community, my husband, my children. I did this. The harsh realty is starring me in my face. There is no place to hide. My life of late has been playing out in the newspapers, folks are whispering and few stand with me. And yet, I know it will be alright. All shall be well, and all shall be well, all shall be well. The only truth that I am concerned with is my own. The story about me is still being written. I am not defined by my worst moments. However I know my worst moments help me grow. Next week this time, I will know what the court's decision will be on deciding my fate as it relates to the crime I committed. They do not get to decide my life's fate. I hold that power to be whatever I want regardless of anything. I can dream the biggest dream. I am responsible for my own truths. My truth sets me free.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive