Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TRUE LOVE TUESDAY: SO FAR

As I said, I can feel the shifting in my life. I am coming into a new phase. I have come far. Further than even I could have imagined three years ago! Looking back I am in awe. Coming through at each turn was harrowing. I wish I could say I was strong through it all. I was not. There were moments when my thoughts were so dark, the pain so great, that I was blinded by it all. But God held onto me. Held me and lighted my path, dispatched angels to whisper words of love and comfort. Ensured my breath for the next day and the day after and the day after and the days after that.

My past, my right now and my future are laid before me. I can see where I've been. I can see where I am and I am excited about where I am going. The blessing is standing in my life and fully embracing my truth(s). Shutting out the noise of the discontented and those that would share their unsolicited opinions of who I am.

My inner strength is the foundation for standing in this life and embracing all of me. I am the one that I want and need and love. I am committed to radiating joy, peace, laughter and love. Say what you will. I now who I am.

I am feeling very good today. I felt very good yesterday. There is a light heartedness to my spirit. At the moment not too much rattles me. This is the meaning of real peace.

So far I am better than OK. Even as I write this post I am smiling...laughing. My life is feeling good and I am good in it. I am not too worried about tomorrow. I am standing in my today.

TODAY 12:30 PM EST
WOMEN'S FICTION & URBAN ROMANCE AUTHOR
718-766-4895

2 comments:

404 said...

Enjoy your today, tomorrow and always.

I look forward to reading your posts everyday. You motivate me, inspire me, enlighten me and I'm grateful that I came across "A Life In Transition"

Keep on movin forward...

Solomon said...

Isn't it wonderful when we can let go of the pain of the past, and live for today, and know thet He will always be there keeping a watchful eye on us.

You also inspire me, your kind words and simple message keep me coming back everyday. Keep on doing what you're doing, because it is working.

Thanks for always being here for us, and wish you many more happy days ahead, we can't look back now, life is just getting good!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive