Thursday, June 25, 2009

IT IS WHAT IT IS...RIGHT NOW.

Being in love means being open to who you are in this moment. It is about living in truth. Love is the answer to Who are you? and what do you want? If you can answer those questions you get to your divine truths. You realize your authentic self. Once you open the door to joy and acceptance you can never sit in the dark again...unless its time to go to sleep.

Falling in love in the best sense empowers me. It stretches me to go beyond the ordinary. Everything becomes more vivid. My thoughts are joyous, my mood is light and nothing hurts.
Falling in love is a gift that gives even after the one you love moves in another direction. Part of the gift of love is the person sharing, but a bigger piece are the good vibrations that attach to your spirit and carry you further.

The Love Supreme and I are taking a bit of a break. These last several days of intense conversations...touching and meeting of the minds is heady. We are drunk with desire. We need to push away from the table for a few minutes to get our bearings. Love is divine.

In these moments of respite I have come to realize that his gift to me isn't so much him...but him, as a catalyst for this extraordinary sense of love blossoming. I am not concerned about where this love goes. It is what it is... right now.

The Love Story continues...

4 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I love what you say right here:

Being in love means being open to who you are in this moment. It is about living in truth. Love is the answer to Who are you? and what do you want? If you can answer those questions you get to your divine truths. You realize your authentic self. Once you open the door to joy and acceptance you can never sit in the dark again...unless its time to go to sleep.

Being in love is all those things tied together. I will be going on hiatus as well, because I am going off on my next adventure in finding love.

You be cool, you and your sweetie. When I get back, I should be with a fiancee!

beautifulcurare said...

Wonderfully beautiful...I love to see or hear about people in love...it helps me feel hopeful...

Peace = )

Sista GP said...

You have made dramatic progressive changes since we first spoke about a year ago.
You are truly "LOVEBABZ". I am so happy for you.

angela said...

enjoy each moment for what it is. because it is what it is...at that moment. ahhh, sweetnes!

xoxo

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive