Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TRUE LOVE TUESDAY: READY OR NOT...LOVE IS

Love is all around us. All we have to do is be open to it. Love is all around us in the form of hellos and good-byes, smiles, tears, joy, hugs. No one walks the earth without love. We build the walls that keep us disconnected. We close our hearts after loveships have gone awry. We swear off love because we believe we have made bad love choices. Perhaps.

Ready or not...LOVE IS! We can steel our hearts all we want and make all the excuses in the world about not enough time for love. But really deep within us no one wants to sleep alone. There is deep and abiding pleasure in knowing that someone near or far holds you in their heart.

I am reminding myself to remain open to love. That all my loveships thus far bring me closer to the grandest love. The love of myself. See all the pain and all the heartache was designed to bring me closer to who I am. There are moments when I know this with great certainty and clarity.

In the stillness of the night I can hear my own heartbeat and I know for sure that I am ready for love.

TODAY 12:30PM EST
About Women Writing, Women Publishing.
Call-In 718-766-4895

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovebabz:

Those words ring true in my own life...you were sooo right in saying every relationship brings you closer to the greatest love...love of self...

Knowing that keeps me focused on what I need to do to become the best and most authentic me there is...

Anonymous said...

Great post!! Love IS all around us! Some people think I'm too young to be married and "In Love" but I'm sooo In Love with my husband! :-) Look forward to reading more of your blog!

Solomon said...

Is that why every relationship I have ever been in created pain and hardship in my life?

Yeh, I know it was, lololol, I am finding that the less I focus on relationships and love the more open I am becoming to the possiblity of something happening.

In the past, when all I did was focus on what I wanted, a relationship, the harder it seemed to attain that goal.

Now when I am focusing on other responsibilities I find others to be more open to me and what I am about. They see the good in me that even I can't always see. It is encouraging, and I know I will find what I need at exactlyt the right time.

I am focusing on work, and making progress in my personal life by not obsessing over what I think I want. I always seem to get what I need at the right time.

At the end of the day you can't love somebody else until you learn to love yourself first! I told that to a friend once and I think she is finally understanding what I meant, because at the time she told me to mind my own business.

clnmike said...

I am of the opinion that loving your self should be the first step.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive