- My kids are healthy and doing very well in school and in music, soccer and basketball and church.
- My Brother Bob-O is getting married to Miss D and they are planning a wedding and I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! All I need is a Hot dress and high heels and I am done!
- My SisterLO is amazing. She has a few stresses but is keeping things in perspective.
- My Best Friend Ron is well.
- My Best Girlfriend and personal Attorney Jane Jetson is back from Nicaragua with her lovely Husband.
- I am still in my house.
- ALL my bills are PAID!
- I have MONEY IN THE BANK! I mean a good amount--a good amount is relative ain't it--I mean what I think is a good amount might be beans to someone else--but for me it's all good!
- My Sister-Friend JB is happy.
- I am working! I have clients! Under Lovebabz, LLC.
- In the next few weeks Lovebabz LLC will finally launch! I have started this LLC a couple of years and ago. I own the domain name, The LLC has it's own bank account and line of credit, website. etc. But I never did anything with it. SO, let the branding BEGIN!
- I am taking care of myself. Working on my make-over.
- I am hopeful and prayerful all day long.
- I have made new friends through blogging!
- I am discerning what I would like to do for my birthday! I am grateful that today I can look forward to a birthday! Whether I live to see it or not. I am happy to celebrate the planing of my day!
- I am beginning to understand and accept that all that has happened to me in this big life has been in preparation for the sweetest of joys and love and a grander life I could never have imagined for myself. I feel it. I am grateful for the feeling of hope and happiness and love.
Monday, April 7, 2008
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
I am feeling so doggone good these days that I have to take a moment to share my gratitude. Now I still have shit to deal with, and I am doing my very best to make a positive space for my ex-husband's shit. But for the most part I am feeling good and strong and confident and calm.