Sunday, June 19, 2011

FUCK IT, IT HURTS WAY TOO MUCH

I swear I am walking through the world trying to hold onto everything I can to stay grounded. To stay on this planet to stay amongst the living.  I am drowning.  This is not treading water. This is hopelessness. This is I am giving  up.

Fuck it, this hurts way too much.  I don't even know what the way-too-much is.  The aloness is crippling and blinding. I am reminded of what I don't have, what I have lost, what I have never had.  What the fuck. Everything is like a knife driving into my heart.  There is no comfort anywhere.  I just want to cry and scream and throw shit.  But I don't because I have kids and they need and deserve a somewhat sane parent.  Thank God for routine...cooking, preparing for their lives, taking care.  But even those things are slipping from my grasp.  I can feel it. I can feel myself at the end of my rope and the knot that I made to hang onto is fraying.

Fuck it, this hurts way too much. I don't know how to stand against this kind of breaking of spirit. I am fighting tears now and I am losing. I have tools, I know how to fight. I know how to be still and none of that shit is working! I swear it's like I am in this terrible wind storm and if i just let go, I'll blow away.  And being blown away doesn't seem like a bad idea. I can almost feel the relief.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Man, I hurt for you. I don't have any words only the support that can be provided through the internet.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Big Mark 243,
I do appreciate your support. Thank you kindly.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive