Monday, March 22, 2010

MONDAY MOJO

I can keep talking or I can shut up and get moving. I can whine about this or that or I can take the necessary steps to change things. I can change the smallest of the small or the biggest of the big thing. I can do that. I can keep telling the same old tired story of my life or I can write new chapters in my book of life. I can stay in unfulfilled relationships, keep having the same old tired relationship conversations or I can break free and seek what my heart truly desires.

I am not in the mood to keep the struggle going. I am not in the mood for other people's struggles either. I am done with all the excuses I have for not climbing mountains, for not getting off the couch, for not being FABULOUS! TODAY I AM FEELING BOLD! Today I can feel my greatness emerging. I like this clarity and excitement. I like thinking in this way.

I got up this morning at 4:30 am. I worked out. Made a power smoothie, made breakfast for the kids, and brewed a cup of tea. I am feeling my MOJO today...and all I got is TODAY!

2 comments:

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

Sounds like someone is coming out of their darkness and emerging into the light.

Good for you!

(((HUGS)))

Big Mark 243 said...

Ditto!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive