Saturday, March 27, 2010

INSIDE LOVE BABZ'S HEAD WITH A PHOTO OF MY HEAD



I was checking out one of my favorite Sister bloggers Laurie of Not Just About Cancer where she had this post up. I decided I wanted to post on this too! So here goes!



Saying "NO" to:

People wasting my time

Doing shit that I don't want to do in the first place

A life without real partnership love

Doubt

Worry

Fear


Saying "YES" to:

Love

More LOVE

Good Food

Fine Wine

Amazing Sex

Fun

Living the best life possible by my own design


Giddy About:

Stepping out on faith to launch new projects

Listening to my kids talk to me about their day

Working out EVERYDAY!


Scared Of:

Running out of time

Wasting time

Being stuck on stupid


Deeply Inspired By:

People who work hard and still find love and laughter

My friends who are dreaming big

My Sister Lo

People who do not make excusses about why they aren't doing something


Obsessed With:

Vegan lucious desserts

Writing

Dreaming about my life

Working out EVERYDAY!


In Love With:

High thread count egyptian cotton sheets

Fine wine with a grand but simple meal

My kids sleeping peacefully

The wee hours before daybreak

Daybreak


Haunted By:

May not find that Love Supreme partner

NOT Working Out Everyday!


Saved By:

My 4 beautiful children

God's good and kind grace

Reading

Writing

Thinking

Music


And You?

4 comments:

Just Kel said...

I am definitely going to do this...

Well hello Sister LoveBabz!

You already know I love the pic...

You already are the Love Supreme... you just keep up with what saves you, keeps you giddy, and what keeps your inspired and he or them will definitely partner you...

Get Togetha said...

This is beautifully expressed and gets down to business with honesty.

Love it.

http://www.gettogethablog.com

GT

Singlemommyhood said...

LOVE your list! It's so amazing to watch you bloom. (I'm linking to you today...xo)

Luv said...

wow.. loving it.. continue on...continue on..may do this at a later time

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive