Saturday, March 13, 2010

A GROWN WOMAN'S SATURDAY...

There is something absolutely divine about rainy Saturdays. Glass of good wine in hand, full tummy thanks to a lavish lunch prepared by my lovely hands. I am feeling very Grown Woman. I am wearing my curly wig (men adore this look) and a great figure hugging shirt and yoga pants. Not looking frumpy...a hint of sexiness. LOL! Listening to Lizz Wright, Chaka Khan, Norah Jones, Dana Owens (Queen Latifah) and Sade. Yes it is a moody day that calls for moody music with heavy jazz overtones.

We had a huge fight. SIGH.

So I am feeling very Grown Woman. The way may not always be clear but I am sure of my steps. I am not stupid. Made some stupid choices, stupid decisions, loved some stupid men, however I remain strong, confident and self possessed...meaning I know who I am in this moment. I have a vision of how I want to live going forward. I am fine tuning it and tweaking it. It will be my new reality for sure.

Love is not a cage. All living things deserve to be free. Even if it means leaving for good.

The rain is beautiful. Makes the day all gray and brooding. Very sexy indeed. So I sit and sip wine, eating foccacia with olive oil, kamata olives, and bruschetta. I am feeling very extravagant.

I needed this day; to cook, to fight, to dream, to realize I am the master of my fates.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive