Friday, September 11, 2009

WIN...BRIAN McKNIGHT

On September 11, 2006 I stood in Federal Court pleading guilty to a crime I committed. Time has passed and in remembering, I am no longer haunted, shamed or afraid of that period of my life. I've come on through and I am all the better for it. It is amazing what the human spirit can do. It is amazing the power of our minds to elevate us from despair to joy. I humbly and profoundly believe that in God's care all things are possible.
So this song by Brian McKnight is speaking to my spirit and reminds me of how far I have come and that redemption and forgiveness is not for other people, but for me too.

2 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Music can truly be healing to the spirit... elevate us to a higher place inside and outside of our selves. Glad you found that to be true in your troubled times.

SJ!

One.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

You know how I feel about music...it is truly the soundtrack of our lives.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive