Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GOODBYE BLOGGING...FOR AWHILE...A GOOD LONG WHILE

I am giving up this blog for a while. A long good while. I need to get out into the world and talk to people face to face. I need to get out and walk around, explore. I need to leave the safety and comfort of my computer and make love.

I've been at this for a long time now and I love it. But I need to strengthen my other writing skills. I need to immerse myself in cooking, reading for pleasure and continue learning the tango and drinking wine and entertaining friends and making love.

This Summer was beautiful. I feel in love and I loved the way I felt. I reconnected with a old friend and we made passionate explosive love. We fell out. I misunderstood him and he tried to learn who I am now. I loved the way I felt being in love. I need to get out and fall in love some more.

I am leaving this blog and Raw Dawg Buffalo Radio. I want to put more effort into LoveTalk, my blogtalk radio show. I want to put more energy into PChats my erotic writing blog. I am studying in The School of Spirituality and I love it and feel at home and at peace talking about the Divine with other seekers on the path to enlightenment.

I will be back to blogging. But right now I need to live what I blog. I have to become love and live love. I need to stop talking about love at this level and really get out from behind my computer and live love. I plan on revisiting my archives. I want to reread my blogging history and reconnect with what I wrote from the beginning.

I've got new ventures to launch and love to make. I'll be back.

20 comments:

BessieAkuba said...

awe, I completley understand. I will be tuning in on your radioshow.

BessieAkuba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BessieAkuba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gena said...

Continued blessings and love on your ever evolving path.

alto artist said...

Have a wonderful, fun and meaningful journey, and hope to see you back here!

--aa.

Big Mark 243 said...

I will look forward to hearing from you whenever you decide to start back journaling. I will try to catch your program, and I will send you my best hopes for you and those you love!!

The Bear Maiden said...

Well, I don't comment much but I always check in... I'll miss checking on you so come back soon.

LadyLee said...

I FEEL you on this one oldgirl... the reason for my break. you need to breathe, to relax, to make love... really.

now, i am free to email you, right? you got my phone number, right? RIGHT?

Sista GP said...

Oh NOW you do this when I finally have time for blogging again (hubby being back to work). Just kidding...

I wish the best for you in all of your new (and existing) endeavors. I wish I had the minutes to call into your show, but with 4 now on the plan, 'it ain't happening'.

Talk to you soon, Sister-Cuz.

Solomon said...

Hope you come back soon, you'll be missed. Good luck as you go out from here.

Jay Midnyte said...

NOOOO!!!

Well I can't hate. Every blogger goes through that point where they step away and it usually helps to become more productive and inspired when they return.

Anonymous said...

Godspeed, my Sister!

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

Oh Lovebabz...so it ain't sooo!!!!!!!! ;-)

I understand your need for a break and refocus. I know you will accomplish what it is you seek. Don't be stranger, drop me an email from time to time and come visit The Storm...will miss you!

(((HUGS)))

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

enjoy yourself and live your life like it's golden. these sound like healthy decisions and as someone else said, all bloggers go thru this.

be well and if you find your way in calfornia, holler at your girl.

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Hey Lovebabz,

You made a really nice contribution to the blogging world and I thank you for it. Hope you get refreshed and keep the door open to return just in case you get the urge to do so. If you start another blog, hit me up on my email so I'll know.

Have a wonderful new journey and take care, I know you will.

~ Kit

Soulpower said...

Appreciate the love and the frankness with which you shared your experiences with us. I wish you love and positive energy as you go forward living what is the best life you can.

Peace.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I so feel you on this. I haven't gone full steam at blogging in well over a year.

P_LOCA said...

this is a beautiful post....
good luck on finding what you really want to do :)

Just Kel said...

I am sooo going to miss you but I fully understand. Live, love and enjoy every full experience.

Hugs, kisses & more hugs & kisses!

I wish you the best on your renewed journey.

Peace & blessings

Vérité Parlant said...

As usual, I'm late, but I had noticed you've been missing. Your radio presence is fantastic, and so I think you should go after it with all your heart. You're a powerhouse.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive