Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TRUE LOVE TUESDAY: THANK YOU K.O. JOHNSON

Sometimes we get stuck in our own heads about how things ought to go. Or as my Love Supreme likes to say.... we force our thoughts. I certainly was doing just that over the last couple of days. I got so caught up with having what I wanted that I completely ignored what He wanted and Needed...needs. I was thinking my way was the better way. That my path was THE path.

It took a divine call from my newly married blog brother K.O. Johnson to smack me back to remedial love lesson 101: Be Still. Don't react to what is said as opposed to what is happening. The conversation was not only timely, but divine. I needed that reminder. I needed someone to say...PUMP YOUR BRAKES SISTER!

I am ready for love. I am open for love. Love is perfection but not perfect. Love is about growing and expanding one's heart and mind. Love is about making room for another's clothes, toiletries, books, heart, philosophy, beliefs and needs. It is seeing them and they seeing you and still are encouraged about all the possibilities that this union could be.

There is either love or fear. I chose fear the other day...old habit. Old habits die hard. God sends the loveliest of folks to me to remind me to be still. To allow love to do what loves does best: Restores, strengthens and heals.

Thank you K.O. Johnson you are an angel indeed.

The Love Story continues....

LOVETALK
IS ON SUMMER VACATION
WE WILL BACK SOON!
HAPPY SUMMER TO YOU ALL!

6 comments:

Solomon said...

Love does heal, and it was a blessing for me also when I quit reacting to what others were saying, and just started living, and loving what was happening right at this moment. Very thoughtful post as usual.

Luv said...

hey i gave you the Honest Scrap award, go to my page to see what you have to do

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Getting lost in love certainly doesn't mean losing your own identity, it simply means enjoying what the other person brings to the relationship as much as you enjoy what you bring.

Glad you got re-grounded.

Luv said...

it's always good to have peeps to pull u back into reality

angela said...

ko's gently slappin us both around, huh? lol!

stay grounded sis, because i do believe one CAN loose themselves in love, unless their grounded.

as solomon know's (and you), love heals and restores..... WHEN YOU LET IT. as it comes

xoxo

Moanerplicity said...

Whoa! This is lil strange. The WILD part about this is I JUST finished telling Miz Write to 'BE STILL' and to 'trust in her angels'... then I come here and READ that someone else gave YOU the very same advice. LOL. Take heed, my Sista! I think that just might be a sign of something a-comin' just around the bend. (ponder)


SJ!

One.

Lin

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive