Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TANGO SUEÑO...TANGO LESSON #3

BALANCE. TRUST. BALANCE. FOLLOW. BALANCE. THAT IS THE TAO OF TANGO.

Last night we learned a few more steps on top of the steps we learned last week...that I have not mastered yet. This week it was all about balance...be ready to move as your partner leads. Staying on one foot with the other foot up off the floor in anticipation of the next move....uuuggh!

BALANCE.

He came to me last night...he hadn't planned on it. I texted him cum or not...but come. He came. He is drawn to me. He is connected to me. He likes me. He loves me. When he touches me it is like falling off a cliff. Last night the love we made was more explosive than the night before. It takes a toll on him he says...this level of passion. He says we need to balance the passion. Not temper it...just balance it. Balance it up against everyday things like making dinner and thinking about the universe and planning forward. He has plans that don't include me and yet they include me. I can feel him looking for the balance of where he has to go...where he is and what he can't afford to leave behind, nor take with.

The LOVE STORY continues....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, is that text copyrighted 'cause there might be a few occassions in which it applies to me. And if I can get what YOU got when I send it, I'ma need your permission. :-)

You are such a great storyteller, soothsayer, truthspeaker. So unafraid. I do adore you so!

DivafromSC said...

Wow...your story really captivates me. I am about to go through a divorce and it gives me hope that one day...I will find love again, also. Keep blogging about your love journey!!!

Sista GP said...

I am so thrilled for you, Sis.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

My, my, my...someone has gotten what they have so long been searching for.

Life is beautiful, when we let it...

Mizrepresent said...

Once again...i am loving your story...an i am so happy for you!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Pserendipty,
You are too kind! and you can use whatever you like...LOL!

DivafromSC,
Welcome. Going through a divorce is its own kind of personal hell. Even if youa re over the other person, the toll is huge and it hurts. I started blogging in the midst of a whole lot of drama...diovrce included. You will indeed love gain.

SistaGP,
I am so in love it ain't even funny! LOL!

Fitzgerald,
(Big SMILE)

MizR,
Gurl, this is a great time.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive