Monday, September 10, 2007

ONE CLICK TO A LINK AND MY LIFE IS TRANSFORMED--I AM ON THE RIGHT PATH

I was all set to go on and on about how my estranged husband behaved so badly this weekend. I was prepared to talk shit about him and his behaviour. But I checked my email before logging into my blog. I got an email from http://piecake.blogspot.com/ with a link to a website that they thought would be of support to me. At first I was dreading it. I wasn't in the mood for whatever I thought they were trying to share with me. I was on my mission to really let my husband have it on my blog. So I reluctantly clicked on the link http://beyondthewall.blogs.com/

Within moments I was immediately transformed by what I read. In the time it took me to read the first post, I realized that God was redirecting my mind, my heart and my life in this moment. I was supposed to get this email from my Australian friends today. God wanted me to redirect my energy and not at my estranged husband. Something is happening to me right now. I feel the transformation and rather than swim against the tide, I am slowly surrending to my transformation. Read Mr. Charles "Tom" Brown posts--start with the first one and work your way through. My whole day will be different because of this link. I am grateful for Piecake for thinking of me!

4 comments:

Piecake said...

Oh I'm so happy you liked it! I just got chills when I read that it was helpful to you.

All the best!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I have added the link to my sites that I love. I revisited the site twice today to reconnect my spirit. I allowed a local newspaper's reference to my situation almost put a dimmer on my bright light. It didn't and I am all the better. I am profoundly grateful.

Eva said...

I have found "Beyond the wall" too. I read it whenever I feel like it and it always gives more than I expect.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Eve,

It has really given me a real sense of grace and a life that isn't only a dream, but one I can create for real.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive