Saturday, October 30, 2010

Aretha Franklin` Angel`


Spoken:


I got a call the other day

It was my sister, Carolyn, sayin

Aretha, come by when you can

I've got somethin I wanna say.

And when I got there she said

You know, rather than go through a long drawn out thing,

I think the melody on the box, will help me explain



Gotta find me an angel, to fly away with me

Gotta find me an angel, ooh and set me free

My heart is without a hole, I don't want to be alone

I gotta find me an angel in my life, in my life

Too long have I loved, so unattached within

So much that I know that I need somebody so

So I'll just go on hoping that I find me someone

Find me an angel in my life

In my life



Instrumental



I know there must be someone, somewhere for me

Oh I lived too long without the love of someone

And there's no misery ooooooh oooh like the misery

I feel in me, gotta find me an angel in my life

(He'll be there now don't you worry)

My life (keep lookin and just keep cookin)

My life (he'll be there, now don?t you worry)

My life

2 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

I absolutely LOVE this song, like forever.

Solomon said...

Great song!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive