Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TRUE LOVE TUESDAY: FEELING GOOD!

The house is clean and 75% de-cluttered (basement & linen closet need work).  I have put out my small collection of Fall decorations.  The geraniums on the front steps are still blooming.  I am feeling good.

I have been sticking to my work out/weight training program.  I feel great.  If I keep this up results are sure to follow!  I am feeling good.  It's been a long time coming.  I haven't felt this good through and through in a very long time.  My thoughts have been positively positive!  I am feeling good.

I do believe I have turned another corner in my large lived life. I feel the presence of God just moving me forward with a gentle push.  I am still standing in grace.  I know how far I've come.  I remember just a short while ago, my mind and heart were in a dangerously low place and I was deathly afraid. It seems long ago, but it wasn't, so I must be mindful to protect and nurture this good feeling.

These are the sweetest days.  The air is crisp, the leaves are turning and I am dreaming of holiday feasts with family and friends.  Love is all around and I swear I can taste it!

I am falling in love with living again.

1 comment:

Moanerplicity said...

Wow! Whoa! Wheeeee! Methinks it's very important that you have recorded this feeling & commemorated this passage in time, because they will be days/moments when you'll yearn to recapture it, remember it & apply it to those emotionally cloud-shrouded episodes we all must endure.

Meanwhile, just keep on doing YOU & snatching the hell outta JOY!


One Love.