Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TRUE LOVE TUESDAY: FEELING GOOD!

The house is clean and 75% de-cluttered (basement & linen closet need work).  I have put out my small collection of Fall decorations.  The geraniums on the front steps are still blooming.  I am feeling good.

I have been sticking to my work out/weight training program.  I feel great.  If I keep this up results are sure to follow!  I am feeling good.  It's been a long time coming.  I haven't felt this good through and through in a very long time.  My thoughts have been positively positive!  I am feeling good.

I do believe I have turned another corner in my large lived life. I feel the presence of God just moving me forward with a gentle push.  I am still standing in grace.  I know how far I've come.  I remember just a short while ago, my mind and heart were in a dangerously low place and I was deathly afraid. It seems long ago, but it wasn't, so I must be mindful to protect and nurture this good feeling.

These are the sweetest days.  The air is crisp, the leaves are turning and I am dreaming of holiday feasts with family and friends.  Love is all around and I swear I can taste it!

I am falling in love with living again.

1 comment:

Moanerplicity said...

Wow! Whoa! Wheeeee! Methinks it's very important that you have recorded this feeling & commemorated this passage in time, because they will be days/moments when you'll yearn to recapture it, remember it & apply it to those emotionally cloud-shrouded episodes we all must endure.

Meanwhile, just keep on doing YOU & snatching the hell outta JOY!


One Love.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive