Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MOVE SWEAT MOVE SWEAT MOVE

Movement and sweating is critical to change.  You gotta move the butt to clear the mind.  You gotta sweat to flush the toxins out of your body. You can de-clutter your living space all you want, but if your mind is cluttered then you've done very little by way of change.

I am feeling good these days.  I have been active everyday since I took up this 100 Days Challenge (sure you can say 100 day challenge) Anyway, I want to be strong and svelte.  I want to get rid of my pillow....code for: that big tummy that I spend a ridiculous amount of money trying to hide with big shirts, tunics and caftans.  I want to glide in my heels.  I want to wear whatever I want to wear. I want to be around to see my kids live their lives.

So I am moving my butt EVERYDAY!  I have DVDs and weights and good sneakers and wii and access to parks.  I am committed to moving everyday just as I am committed to brushing my teeth.  It is that serious.  The change for me is a top to bottom all over change.  I want a different outcome. 

Move sweat move sweat move.  That's the mantra.  That's where I pick up the charge and run with it.

Join me in the 100 days challenge. Every day start with a cleansing breath as prayer, say a prayer if it moves you. Eat mindfully. Enjoy your own company. Love those in your circle and tell them. Write to someone. Tell a joke. Look for the best in everyone. Be kind. Start and keep a gratitude journal---each day write down at least 3 things you are grateful for that day. Enjoy a glass of water---at least 8 times a day. Take a walk around your neighborhood, or downtown. Get to bed early, try to give yourself 8 hours of good sleep. and smile. Let me know if your in. Let me know how you are doing. Feel free to add and share your own ways to live more fully.

2 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Getting out & about is great. Walking is especially healing, soothing and good physically and for the spririt. You definitely on to something that will benefit you is wondrous ways, and I wish all the best with this current project.

BTW: Thanks for your insightful comment. I made sure to reply to it.


Snatch JOY!

One.

Big Mark 243 said...

A gratitude journal... I like that! When I first decided to join you on the challenge, I did not know if it meant I needed to journal online about it... now I think I see how I can handle it...

Oh, I do plan on posting some fitness videos and discussing exercises on my other little journal later this week... may want to check them out!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive