Wednesday, November 3, 2010

100 DAYS AT THE MOMENT...

I am still riding the wave of happiness and seeking peace.  Even in the midst of other dramas and crisis I am standing in seeking peace.  I want to be happy and that requires me doing my part in my life.  I can no longer seek outside influences to bring me my heart's desires.  It begins inside.  If I am depressed, I am responsible to turn my mind around.  If that means seeking help, then that's what I must do.  I can not afford to lose time wallowing in self-pity and doubt. 

The same goes for losing weight.  I have to continue to move my butt.  Eat mindfully.  Enjoy my food without shame.

These are sweet days indeed. 

1 comment:

Mizrepresent said...

All of this is truth lady...keep on the path! I'm cheering for you and right there with you!