Friday, October 1, 2010

100 DAYS CHALLENGE: IT BEGINS...

Everyday for the next 31 days I will be blogging my life and the real changes I am making on this 100 Days Challenge.

I am starting my 100 Days Challenge with reconnecting with my bedroom.  The place where I sleep and dream and make love.  Gee, how can that be true when there are clothes drapped over the chair and magazines on the floor, books in the bed.  Nothing about my room makes me want to sleep, dream or make love!  So I am taking it back!  I am cleaning the room, picking up the mess and putting things away. Last Summer Mr. Love painted it a beauitiful soft teal color and I bought new linens (tossed all the linens that we bought during the marriage).  I had a vision for my room.  A place of solace, and inspritation.  A sacred space that was a no-kid zone.  I have to recapture that vision.  I am recapturing that vision.

I can no longer allow the tired excuses to drip from my lips like honey.  If I want a different outcome I have to do things differently.  It starts with picking up my room and caring about my things.  It is about creating the sacred space I so desperately desire.  There are no magical fairies that will come in and make my bed, do my laundry and tidy up.  Last I heard gnomes are working for Travelocity.  So its all on me to create and maintain my bedroom as a sacred space.

Who am I and what do I want?

Join me in the 100 days challenge. Every day start with a cleansing breath as prayer, say a prayer if it moves you. Eat mindfully. Enjoy your own company. Love those in your circle and tell them. Write to someone. Tell a joke. Look for the best in everyone. Be kind. Start and keep a gratitude journal---each day write down at least 3 things you are grateful for that day. Enjoy a glass of water---at least 8 times a day. Take a walk around your neighborhood, or downtown. Get to bed early, try to give yourself 8 hours of good sleep. and smile. Let me know if your in. Let me know how you are doing. I will post a little something at least twice a week on the challenge. Feel free to add and share your own ways to live more fully.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive