- Health is Wealth--living a fitness plan that will get me fit and healthy. Go Vegan!
- Write. Publish.
- Launch new business venture(s)--create new revenue streams/get my hustle on!
- Create a meditation/alter in my bedroom.
- Focus on personal development; expand my mind; reach for a higher consciousness, through books, lectures, blog discussions and whatever else I find interesting.
- Seek out artistic venues (movies, theater, spoken word) to check out and participate in.
- Love, fall in love, be in love, be open to love, create love, live in love.
- Enjoy my "right now"
- Give up worrying and live happily in my faith.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
RESOLUTION 2008: THE YEAR OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS
I love making resolutions. I usually make one for the year and work like the devil to keep it up. I never make it so challenging that I fail within days. I like it simple and personal. For 2008 I am going for GRAND! I am going for THE WOW! I am going to have a list of things. My list is solely about ME. Not my kids, not the world, not my community, not my church, not my "true love"friends. Just me--centered in self. So here goes: