Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Poem-A-Day Challenge and My Birthday Is Two Months Away!

Poem 3/2/16

You summoned me
From across the universe

I came

bearing gifts of magic and spells falling from my lips

Gifts of truth laughter friendship

all wrapped in love
Babz Rawls Ivy



It is exactly 2 months until my birthday! Ha ha ha! I am already getting exciting!
I have no idea what I'll do this year. I am thinking peace and quiet... contemplative time alone somewhere, maybe a night in a fancy hotel, or a couple of days at a charming inn. I am open.
we shall see.





No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive