Sunday, March 6, 2016

#6 Poem-A-Day: Love Me In The Now

There are stories

that go ON
                         Forever

There are stories that
last
                          A few moments

I do not have an eternity with you
                       
                           I do have love that lasts
                           for as long as I have breath

And really having breath is an eternity

Do not concern yourself with my mortality

                           You waste time with trying to know the hour

When I go it will be like a cool breeze blowing across your brow

                             Love me in the now.

Tomorrow is a long held dream.

Babz Rawls Ivy 3/6/15

Photo credit: smoulderingcloseup.jpg

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive