Monday, March 14, 2016

#14 Poem-A-Day Challenge: The Best Me

I open to you
in great amazement
I come willingly

happily

joyfully

Our "hello"
and "how are you" are sacred prayers
said with great reverence


With each moment,
 I grow and open fully

all fears
fall away

You have nurtured my dreams and encouraged
my hopes and wishes

You have put your faith in my magic

I am the best me
in your presence

You are bearing witness to the best me
the world has ever known.

Babz Rawls Ivy3/14/16



Sweet Lillies by Charles Bibbs.
(I own this... limited edition print)


Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive