Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lipstick Poems Fitbit

Happy March!

So I decided to join in on some challenges for the month of March. Why? Because they can be fun! And quite empowering.

Lipstick Challenge.
Wear and post a shade of lipstick everyday for the month of March!
My Sister-friend Gail Samuels blogger at www.onewomanstyle.com created this fun challenge!

A Poem A Day Challenge
To celebrate my friend William Spivey's Birthday at the end of the month! I have dared him to do it too... He hasn't responded yet... (fingers crossed)

Fitbit WALK MORE Challenges 
All the ones I am invited to but haven't really put any effort      towards. Well its on! I'm ready!


3/1/16 Poem

The joy is not in
hanging around you
although I am sure that is a delight

The Joy lies in knowing you
like the moon is to the sun

The sun to the earth

The stars to our wishes




image:storyboard.com

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

...that is a really good poem... who ever is its inspiration is truly being appreciated..!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive