Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WAIT FOR LOVE...LUTHER VANDROSS WAS TALKING TO ME!

I heard this song a few weeks ago as I was doing the Mommy carpool thing. It was just what I needed to hear at that moment. I know everyone has those moments when the right song plays at the right time...a sign from on high that you are going in the right direction, or you need to stop or you need more discernment. The lyrics are: wait for love, and your gonna get your chance to love. Sometimes love takes a long time...




1000 Things I want to Do Before I Die:
36. Celebrate My 50th Birthday in Morocco
37. Go on Safari in Africa
38. Do Christmas in the Caribbean
39. Have a Catered Candlelight Dinner under a Full Moon on a Beach with a beautiful
and spiritually grounded Man
40. Learn To Make Tamales

6 comments:

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

How about before I could finish your post I was remembering when Luther ministered to me in my car a few months ago...funny thing was it's the same song!!!! Preach Luther even in death...you are preaching!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile let us patiently wait on the Lord's special delivery...surely it will be a pleasant surprise!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs,
Sister you are so right. I miss LV and I am grateful that he left us a body of music that is timeless.

Unknown said...

Love is a funny action...Be ye not in haste!
It'll come when you're least expected :0)

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Oh Tony OH,
Haste makes Waste! I am in no hurry at all! I am already in love with the whole world!

KELSO'S NUTS said...

Happy Birthday, Lovebabz:


Here's your present. Take this in the nicest way possible. I hope that a "brother" and a "spiritual" man were prerequisites for love for you, because having read your words and now knowing that you and I share a familiarity with let's say "the executive branch of government", which probably means we'd never have a single secret from each other, I could probably fall pretty hard for you.

The problem is that I live 6000 miles away and am involved with a woman now. So, just for my sake, tell me you're not into White guys (is dark-skinned Russian Jewish Spanish-Speaking even WHITE? By Republican standards I'd have to guess "no"!) and tell me that you're certainly not into atheists.

Thanks for visiting my team's spot and leaving your lovely comment.

XXX,

Kelso

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Kelso,
Baby, you have seen my Love List...nowhere in that List does it say A Man has to be anything other kind, sensitive, honest and authentic.

I am over the moon that you could/would fall for me! I have fallen for YOU! I love a Man with a Fine Mind!

Thank you for the Birthday Sentiments! And I think you are fabulous over at the new spot!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive