Thursday, January 24, 2008

TAG, I AM IT: A MEME

So I was over at my new favorite site FabooMama This Sister has a fine political mind and tells it like she sees it. I love it and have added her to my political blogroll over at Lovebabz LoveTHINK . While visiting her site I was tagged for this MEME. This is my second MEME and I find them a great way to tell about yourself. So here goes:
4 Jobs I had:
Executive assistant to public relations guru Terrie Williams...aaargh!
I worked as an adjunct college professor
I worked for a well known polling company
I ran a volunteer meal-delivery program for a AIDS Project
4 Movies I would watch over and over again:
Sounder, Sense & Sensibility, Auntie Mame, Any James Bond Movie
4 Places I lived:
New Haven-CT, Charlotte-NC, Columbia-SC, Concord-NC
4 People who email me daily:
My Sister Lo, My Sister-Friend JB, My BFF Ron
4 Favorite things to eat:
Frosted shredded wheat w/soy milk, pasta w/yummy sauce, tofutti pizza, dairy-free chocolate
4 Places we would rather be:
Paris-France, Santa Barbara-CA, Tuscany-Italy, Macy's-Herald Square/NYC
4 Things I am looking forward to this year:
Camping with my kids all summer with my Sister-friend JB and her son, launching my new business with my Sister Lo, getting my existing business off the ground, starting my book project(s) and one more---falling in love.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

cereal, no meat LOL...i have a vaccine against being tagged if u want it

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Yes, I do eat meat. I am however trying to cut it down to next to nothing. I don't mind being tagged. It is a lot easier than going on and on about one's self.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive