Thursday, January 10, 2008

BRANCHING OUT AND EXPANDING MY HORIZONS

I am a political junkie. I was elected to office twice. I have worked on campaigns on the Local, State and Federal level. I believe becoming an elected public official is the highest order of service to one's community. So I decided to launch a another blog that allows me to talk about all things political. Lovebabz LoveThink There I can purely talk about my feelings about politics generally and the 2008 Race for the White House specifically. I have also been invited to be a contributor to Afrospear A Think Tank for People of African Descent This is a cool site of folks from around the globe that have a unique spin on not only American Politics but a much broader, richer global perspective on the human condition. I hope you will check my newest blog efforts and post if you want. Lovebabz: A Life in Transition is my first love and will remain the safe place that I grow and share and transform. I will be here just the same as when I started. Politics come and go, but True love is forever.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive