Friday, September 21, 2012

Worth It.

I have been working with a trainer since April...a week before my May 2 birthday.  I just decided to give myself the gift of time and commitment. I decided that I have to make a real effort to make my health a priority.

It does HURT.  It does take TIME.  It does require DEDICATION.  It does require WILLPOWER.  I am making HEALTHY DECISIONS.  It does require SACRIFICE.  I am pushing myself to the MAX.  There is TEMPTATION.  BUT I AM DETERMINED TO REACH MY GOAL.

IT'S WORTH IT!

2 comments:

WynnSong said...

I started with a trainer the middle of February so I feel you. I've been lucky, after the first few weeks, I've really learned to enjoy working out.
I wish you all the best in your progress as well.......

Reggie said...

Amen to that.

I've never used a personal trainer, but I've been exercising on a fairly regular basis for the last several years. I'm not buff or anything like that, but I'm fairly fit.

Good luck in your journey to good health.