Monday, September 3, 2012

INNER FITNESS!


green smoothie challenge Doing the 3 Day Green Smoothie Challenge.

I am making changes from the inside out.  I am not into fads, or potions.  I am however putting health first!  Over the next year I am spending time on my health!  I have been working with a trainer since late April.

I turn 50 next May 2, 2013 and I want to be back to my fightin' weight (that is my personal best and a damn secret for now!)

It is time to focus on internal health of mind, body and spirit.


1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

Get after it, Warrior Queen! Supporting you as much as possible!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive