Saturday, September 8, 2012

7 Forces That Keep You From Succeeding....

I don't like the term LOSER!  But I understand the concept and truth be told, I can easily point to a few, if not all of these in my own life.  SOOOOOO.... time to clean up my act!

I have no shame.  The best way to live the life of my dreams is to have clearly defined goals.  Yes, even I with all the shit I am currently juggling must be focused about getting from A to Z.

Tomorrow a new plan takes shape! REALLY TRULY YES!

3 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Wow. That's the very first time I've ever seen it broken down to it's simpliest common denominator. And based upon my previous definition of success (which is pretty much everyone else's definition), this would explain why I've 'failed' to meet my goals & mental projections (fantasies!) in the past.

I'm working from a different blueprint now. Success is doing, completing, executing & accomplishing what you set out to do, regardless of the future rewards & whether or not they ever manifest.

The success is IN the doing!


One.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel Lin.

When I cam across this I was so stunned that it went right to my heart! I just printed a few copies out. I got up in the middle of the night and looked at over and over. then I started looking at my life from the inside.

Powerful. I gotta do some things different and right now!

YES!

WynnSong said...

This is just what I needed to read today....
Thanks for insight and encouragement.....

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive