Friday, January 9, 2009

THE BLACK GIRL NEXT DOOR...A MEMOIR

INTRODUCING MY SISTER-FRIEND JB!

Jennifer Baszile is the one I speak lovingly about ALL THE TIME! She is the consummate Sista/girl-friend. Always there with a band-aid, kind words and VEGAN BAKED GOODS!

She has a new book out The Black Girl Next Door and I hope you will love it as much as I do! It is a MUST READ! Yes I will review it for February...my favorite month dedicated to love and I LOVE HER! So go out and pick this up...you will love it!

Check out the New York Times Review & the LA Times Review




10 comments:

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

congrats to yo folk

Chick Lit Gurrl said...

Sounds like a great book, :-) Awesome!

LadyLee said...

Sounds good. May have to check that one out!

MsKnowitAll said...

I read up on this in Essence (I think) a couple of months ago.

Thank you for the reminder and congratulations to your Sister/girlfriend!

Mizrepresent said...

See this is what i'm talking about Lovebabz...love the info you share and how you continue to uplift us all!

Angie-Nuvision said...

Congratulations to your girl.
Peace!

Jimmy said...

Congrats to your sista Lovebabz.

Hope the book is a huge success!

flutter said...

she is lovely!

Darius T. Williams said...

Hmmm - maybe a book for our bloggers book club?

Kay C, The Quiet Storm said...

Stopping in to say I listened to the latest Love Talk Blog radio installment and I was nodding my head the entire time. I will try to listen to one live soon, but my work schedule is kicking my butt.

Keep up the good work!