Tuesday, November 25, 2008

UBER AMAZING...YEP, THAT WOULD BE ME TOO!


My blog Sister Mizrepresent who blogs beautifully over at Miz's Write For Life was awarded this honor and true to her loving and gracious self, passed it on to me. HOW COOL!

Those who know me personally know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE presents, gifts...things wrapped up with a bow! This is a very pretty award and I am thrilled to the moon for it!

THANKS Sister! This has been an amazing couple of weeks...all the awards and accolades.

Trust me I will pass them all on after I quite drooling over them...*smile*

7 comments:

Sista GP said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Moanerplicity said...

'Uber Amazing!' That's a MAD gracious & appreciative title. It speaks to just how much you inspire, instruct, & discover, which often leads those who read your words to make a few self-discoveries of their own! That's a HUGE Thing, Sista. It really is! CONGRATS!

SJ!

One.

Just Kel said...

you ARE Uber Amazing! Congratulations Sister!

clnmike said...

Congrats.

Angela L. Braden, Writer, Speaker, Professor said...

Yes... Congratulations to you!

KELSO'S NUTS said...

All those loving cups well deserved and more to come without a doubt.

Are you ready for Thursday? With this topic (and I assume you read both Torrance's and my posts today on the same subject) I think we could triple up. Though based on a quick glance at the comments on RDB it seems The Doctor had mostly agreement. That's why RDB is the best. Torrance would disagree with me but he gets a higher percentage of thinkers than just about any other blog.

People who can actually hold more than one idea in their heads at once. He's done a great job.

The Doctor and I were none too impressed with the President-elect's performance on Tuesday.

For a careful man, he packed about a season of fuck-ups into one day.

Remarkably, the world is still in one piece. It kind of looked touch and go there for a second!

Keith said...

Hi Lovebabz- Congradulations on a well deserved award!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive