Sunday, June 23, 2013

If I Start Now.... 3,567 Miles To Paris

It is 3,567 miles to Paris, France from my house in Connecticut.  I have decided to run that.

I am gong to run 3,567 miles.  I am going to lose this weight running.  And I am going to create a Run-To-Paris tip jar... each mile gets a dollar.  By the time I finish I should be able to pay for my trip to Paris. I should be done in about a year.  So next year for my 51st birthday I am going to Paris, FIT, TRIM and uber SEXY!

This is my vow. I WILL RUN PARIS!


1 comment:

angela said...

i'd run with you. i'm so proud of you sister.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive