Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Month Of Celebrating 50

I have been 50 years old for a month now.  I love it!

There is a certain kind of confidence that just went onto overdrive. I mean I have always been confident...even when I wasn't.  Being 50 is a kind of permission to amp up my badassery in a way that didn't occur to me in my 40s.  Yes, I have fears... but right now I know them when they show up and I am not gullible to their seduction.  My fears don't paralyze me anymore or cripple me.  There are moments when I cry about all that is in front of me, but beyond that I have the tools to reign myself in.

Many of the dreams I held in my heart have found their way into existence.  I've done a lot of things, but what I like most about myself  is that I still have a dreamer's heart.  I still think about what else I want to do. I still contemplate next steps and next course of actions.

God is still working with me.  There is a fresh new wind blowing me toward a new direction.

My 50 is so magical.



2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Congrats on your renewed confidence... things are only going to get better..!

Moanerplicity said...

50 = TRIUMPHANT!

One.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive