Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Dreams Don't Have an Expiration Date

They don't! As long as I am breathing I can start all over again and again and again.

Some dreams may seem out of reach as long as you listen to your jury of doubt. But if you have faith and wrap yourself in God's care, there's nothing that can't be done.  I tell myself this on the regular basis. I know when discontent, worry and unease sets in.  I change.  I become unrecognizable. In my mind the world is dark and ominous.  This is not who I am.

I take a deep breath and I try again.  The world responds in kind. God has been waiting on the path all along... why didn't I see that before?  And those moments of aha  is how my whole self realigns with the divine.  I start again. I start again. I start again.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive