Monday, August 15, 2011

My Beloved's Prayer...

Dear God,
Please bless and nourish my beloved.
Surround him with Your power and grace.  Make clear the road that You would have him walk,
easy the goals You would accomplish in his life, and soft the pillow he rests on.
Use me to provide for him an ever more wonderful life.
Amen.

Marianne Williamson posted this on facebook the other day and I was moved to my core.  I was meant to find this prayer.  It has flowed from my lips every night upon discovering it. Although I do believe it found me just as God intended that it would.



No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive