Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nancy Wilson (Someone to Watch Over Me)

Fancy Nancy Wilson....Butter for your soul.

lyrics are written by George & Ira Gershwin)

Theres a somebody Im longing to see
I hope that he turns out to be
Someone to watch over me
Im a little lamb whos lost in the woods 
I know it could be oh so good 
To be someone to watch over me
Although he may not be the man 
Some girls think of as handsome
To my heart he carries the key
Wont you tell him please to put on some speed
Oh, how I need someone to watch over me
Where is that someone to watch over me?



1 comment:

Moanerplicity said...

THEE first female singer's voice I can ever recall hearing in our home. Thus, via fam, I've become a longtime fan.


One.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive