Sunday, March 20, 2011

WHAT I KNOW RIGHT NOW....

  1. The path ahead doesn't need perfect illumination, just my willingness to take one step at a time.
  2. My opinion matters.
  3. I know what the fuck I am doing....sometimes.
  4. Love has no conditions.
  5. I like who I see when I am looking at me!
  6. I love fancy and simple foods equally.
  7. I love a cold beer often.
  8. No one can tell me how to be 47.
  9. I love my alone time.
  10. I enjoy having dinner in swanky restaurants with no one but my own company.
  11. I like movies by myself too.
  12. I love great sex...all the time!
  13. I have a big imagination.
  14. I daydream every chance I get.
  15. I buy lottery tickets.
  16. I really like champagne.
  17. I do not wear stockings or pantyhose...will wear tights in winter only.
  18. I like my own touch on my body.
  19. I am in awe at being called mommy.
  20. I love love love music...all kinds of music.
  21. I adore my friends.
  22. My sister is my bestest friend on the planet.
  23. I love Ron.
  24. I miss being married.
  25. I love going to my church.
  26. I don't have to beg anyone for attention, affection or love.
  27. I really don't like meetings.
  28. I can be short tempered.
  29. I love my late 40's...being 47.
  30. There are things I wished I just didn't do.
  31. I love romantic films.
  32. I like watching football, basketball, tennis, and NASCAR (shrugs)
  33. I really like disco music...OOOO-OOOO..OOOUUP!
  34. I love blogging.
  35. I love my blog family.
  36. I want to see Paris.
  37. I know real joy.
  38. I don't like sleeping late.
  39. I love lots of blankets...even in summer.
  40. I love soaking in the tub.
  41. I love candle light.
  42. I really don't like religious zealots.
  43. I don't like bullies and I get they need attention.
  44. I think so-called reality shows are hilarious and scary.
  45. That prayer works.
  46. Love heals.
  47. Forgiveness is critical for positive personal growth and peace.
  48. I don't like pets.
  49. I love big earrings that dangle.
  50. Peace is not in some far off place, but in the very center of me.  It houses love.  Yes peace is the framework that allows love to expand.

3 comments:

Griya Mobil Kita said...

Very nice, thanks.
sewa mobil

Big Mark 243 said...

Fantastic list... now we are even because I am going to run with this idea..!

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

Great list. Hope all is well.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive