Tuesday, May 4, 2010

E. N. D.

ENTIRELY NEW DIRECTION...

That's where I am headed.  I am pulling out all the stops to live the life of my dreams.  I am loving the man I am with.  I am finding joy in the ordinary moments in the day.  I have been thinking long and hard about my life.  Rereading this blog, journals and other places that I have waxed poetic.  I have realized that I have all that I need to move forward.  I have enough heart and mind to choose love, life and the pursuit of happiness!

For the next 21 days I am committing myself to a path of deliberate positive thoughts and outer action.  I am simply going to put my mind on my goals and move and act on them without regard to lack of anything...money...time...energy and any other untruths that I have held onto too tightly.  I am going to take deep breaths and respond to the world with love.  There is no magic here.  Just a willingness to live a different way.  To truly have more joy and love and peace in my life.

For the first time I am going to be deliberate in my thoughts and actions.  I am going to hold fast to positive living and loving.  I am going to immerse myself in all the books and motivational words and cds that I have and I am going to apply them to this life without fear and uncertainty.

The only way to get to the life I want and need is to move in an ENTIRELY NEW DIRECTION!

6 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Hmmmm.. really feelin and applauding this New direction in Lovebabz-ville! It seems entirely doable, and I know if anyone can live the life of their dreams, it is YOU, because you possess all the necessary stuff to live your life, fully, richly, unapologetically, and in bright and brilliant Technicolor!

So do YOU, the Best You, and be Blessed!



Oh... btw: Thanks for the compliment, Lovely Sista. And yes, you may feel free to use my fone bone entry in any way you see fit.

Snatch JOY!

One.

Lin

p.s. I hope your natal day was ALL DAT... and a big ole piece 'o cake! (smiles)

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

YAY! I want to live this way everyday also...Please share with us how you do it / doing it so we can all be reminded to be blessed with what we have and that anything is possible..we just have to see it and believe it!!!

Luv said...

YaY!!! If you don't mind..I am going to join you on this 21 day quest.. Forward Movement with happy thoughts!

I will reread this when I get home because it teared me up and I don't want to be crying at work

Big Mark 243 said...

More power to you Love! Great movement and don't be surprised that the 21 day movement builds and before you know it, it becomes a way of being!!

Solomon said...

Great idea! I'm going to give it a try myself.

Shai said...

I like the meaning of the acronym. I got cut and paste it.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive