Saturday, September 20, 2014

Back. Intact. Whole.

I am stronger. I needed to be silent and take it all in. Really take it all in.

I appreciate my SISTERHOOD... healing words are indeed like a balm in Gilead. I appreciate and I am grateful for the Brothers... The Bruhs who sent me private emails to comfort my broken spirit. You will never know how uplifting that was for me.

This I know for sure, online dating is not for me. I have taken down all my profiles. I am too vulnerable, too open and too whimsical. I have come too far to tumble backwards into despair. It was a powerful lesson. Stunning and painful. Life changing and I suspect on many levels necessary.

What's next? Oh EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!

I'm back and intact. Whole. Fearless. And ready to keep moving on. Truly.




2 comments:

Vérité Parlant said...

Know thyself! Yes.

♥ CG ♥ said...

Sending hugs of appreciation for your wholehearted openness in the midst of healing and transition to a new way of feeding your soul :-)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive